Followers

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Swarovski for Crystal Lovers!!

Dear Beauties,









And 'Swarovski' is all over the leading fashion magazine too :)

                      This post is for all the crystal lovers. 'Swarovski' is one of the top most brand for crystal and world's largest crystal suppliers.  It is known for its quality and although the price is a little bit over the top, it is worth having one in your collection.

I myself never knew the difference between cheap and expensive crystal until my boyfriend surprise me with one after I came back spending my Holidays with my grandparents.  He sure knows how to pamper me :).  He gave me a gave bracelet with 9 hearts signifying our 9 years of togetherness and a matching earring to pair with it.  I love the Idea of 9 hearts and it was so sweet of him to even come up with the idea.

Much Love,
Mimzy

You Might Also Like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...