Tuesday, 12 March 2013

BLAZER LOVE from THBoxes !

Hi Beauties!
Do You love Blazers? I absolutely do and more so From the moment I saw Robin wearing all those gorgeous Blazers  in 'How I Met Your Mother'. I think Blazers are a "Must Have" piece of clothing because they are perfect for any occasion or event - works either way - casual or formal ! We were recently offered a collaboration with the site THBoxes.com and I have introduced them at our GIVEAWAY which is going on  (Ends on 18th March, 2013 ). 
So, to start with, they sent this beautiful Blazer..which of course  I chose : ). It reached in 13 days and am so in love with the color(Rose Red). The material is of good quality and so comfortable to wear. You can fold up the sleeves and wear it.... looks great that way too.
I can't wait for events to come up : )... For the pictures, I paired it up with a black and yellow top and black pants.
 I am really bad with posing ...  but anyways with the help of two of  my girl pals - Shiela and Monica - we managed to take some pictures!













Product Info :
*Name :  Hot Elegant OL Foldable Sleeve Women Suit Outwear Blazer 
*Material: Cotton Blends
*Sizes: XS S M L

*Colors Available: Royal Blue, Ice Green, Orange, Black, Rose Red, Lemon     Yellow

* Price : $ 18.50

What do You think ? If you like it. Check It Out HERE

Love,
        Chingri

                                ENTER THBoxes FREE JEWELRY GIVEAWAY !

You Might Also Like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...